Schiki Belting PTFE belts are the smart solution for a wide variety of baking and freezing applications.
- High-temperature or open-flame ovens (e.g. pita & piadina bread)
- Non-stick applications
- Press-baking processes (e.g. tortillas, pizza bases, flatbreads)
- Cryogenic freezing chambers
A PTFE or Silicone Coated Belt will deliver premium performance at extreme temperatures for a wide range of Food Industry applications.
- Excellent release properties, even for sticky foods, such as flour-based doughs, and for sugar-coated or sugar-based products, e.g., doughnuts or chocolate
- Very low friction – high abrasion resistance
- Working temperatures:
- Heat resistant up to +260 °C
- Cold resistant down to -70 °C
- Chemically inert
- Easy cleaning due to non-stick PTFE coating
- EC 1935/2004 and FDA Food Grade compliant
PTFE belts are the smart solution for a wide variety of baking processes. Flour-based products can be conveyed safely and efficiently through ovens at temperatures up to +260 °C.
Excellent release properties mean that baked goods are transferred easily and undamaged, reducing mess and waste and boosting hygiene.
Our PTFE belts are ideal for use in cryogenic freezing, a food processing technology that is rapidly gaining popularity next to mechanical food freezing.
Excellent release properties and easy cleaning.
- Standard Fibreglass PTFE 100
- Premium Fibreglass PTFE 100
- DXL Fibreglass PTFE 100
- K50-600 PTFE Kevlar
Optimal airflow due to open mesh design.
- Double Weft 4×4 Blue PTFE Mesh
- Glass 4×4 Brown PTFE Mesh
- Mesh 1×1 PTFE Kevlar
Proven performance, dependable solutions.
- Si Fibreglass PTFE White