PU Flat Belts
Thanks to its greater flexibility and traction, flat belts enables compact drives with much smaller pulley diameters in comparison to conventional drives with steel cords.
Drive pulleys with a diameter of 100 mm or less enable the use of space-saving geared motors.
Flat belt for space-saving drive configurations in lift systems.
- Temperature resistant between -30°C and +80°C
- Can be welded with thermoplastics
- Wear resistant
- Raw materials and production are silicone free
- Resistant to fuel and benzene
- Resistant to oils and greases
- Resistant to UV and ozone
- Suitable for use in tropical climates
- Suitable for reverse flexing/reverse tensioning idlers
- Resistant to hydrolysis
Polyurethane pulley side
Steel cord tension member
In order to optimize the use of our PU Flat belts, special cord executions are available:
- HF high flexibility: allows the use of pulleys and tensioners diameter of up to 30% lower than the standard
- High resistance HP and XHP: with the strand section increased, allows lower elongation and consequent better positioning accuracy
- HS and XHS high strength and flexibility combine high stiffness and improved flexibility
- Stainless steel: for highly corrosive environments or application in food applications
- Aramid fiber: non-magnetic, excellent flexibility and low weight of the belt